Equal Opportunity Employer
Fowler and Hammer, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to affirmative action.
We do not discriminate against any individual with regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, military service, or any other protected status.
Our goal is to provide a diverse and fulfilling work environment free of harassment. Women, minorities and veterans are encouraged to apply for employment.
Current Openings – Updated 5/21/18
Looking for Masons, entry level to experienced. Work includes masonry restoration, brick and block within a 90 mile radius of La Crosse. Entry level Masons will be given Apprenticeship training to learn the trade.
Benefits for this union position include competitive pay of $20-$35 per hour (depending on experience), health insurance and retirement benefits.
Applicants must be able to provide their own transportation to/from the job site and have a valid driver’s license. Applicants must be able to pass pre-employment screening including drug testing.
For more details related to the job duties, please contact Matt Strub at 608-782-6849 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Application Form Directions
To apply for a position, please click the “ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION” link found below and fill out the online form.
You will be redirected to a confirmation page after your application has been successfully submitted.
Printed Application Form Directions
1. Save the “PRINTABLE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION” to your computer.
- “Right click” on the link above and choose “Save target as…” or “Save link as…” from the menu that appears.
2. Find the employment application on your computer and double-click the file to open it. It will open with Adobe Acrobat Reader.
3. Fill out the form and print when completed.
4. You may then drop off or mail your application to:
Fowler & Hammer, Inc.
Attn: Job Application
313 Monitor Street
La Crosse, WI 54603