The 14th annual Gundersen Medical Foundation Steppin’ Out in Pink event was a huge success! 6,400 walkers (including a record 480 breast cancer survivors) laced up their shoes and walked side by side. This year the event raised $415,000 for breast cancer research which brings the total to $5.2 million since the inception of the walk.
Fowler & Hammer, Inc. donates the use of our barricades and cones to ensure participant safety during the event.
- FHI LENDS A HELPING HAND TO theEXCHANGE COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- 2019 LPEF GOLD STAR GRANTS ANNOUNCED
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. SUPPORTS THE STEPPIN’ OUT IN PINK WALK
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. JOINS DOWNTOWN MAINSTREET, INC. ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION
- JIM FOWLER RETIRES FROM LA CROSSE PROMISE BOARD OF DIRECTORS