This week Fowler & Hammer, Inc. broke ground on the new cold storage building at J.F. Brennan Company, Inc. The building will add much needed dry storage space, a new equipment wash bay, and a new oil storage facility. The 17,000+ SF facility is expected to be completed in the Summer of 2017.
- MMOC PARISH HALL TIME-LAPSE VIDEO
- FHI WINS 2ND CONSECUTIVE “BEST OF LA CROSSE – BEST GENERAL CONTRACTOR” AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES DESIGN & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION TO CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- SUMMER ELSTON RECEIVES $6,480 ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE TRAINING GRANT
- DECEMBER 1ST IS FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. NIGHT AT ROTARY LIGHTS!