The village of Stoddard recently completed a $128,000 restroom renovation at the village park shelter.
The renovation upgrades facilities that were originally constructed in 1972. The new men’s and women’s restrooms are more spacious and include double-sinks.
To learn more about this project, please click here to view the original article written in the Vernon County Broadcaster.
- MMOC PARISH HALL TIME-LAPSE VIDEO
- FHI WINS 2ND CONSECUTIVE “BEST OF LA CROSSE – BEST GENERAL CONTRACTOR” AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES DESIGN & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION TO CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- SUMMER ELSTON RECEIVES $6,480 ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE TRAINING GRANT
- DECEMBER 1ST IS FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. NIGHT AT ROTARY LIGHTS!