Photo Credits: Mitch Reynolds, WIZM News
Weigent Park in La Crosse is receiving several upgrades this summer including a statue dedicated to it’s namesake. Through the generous donations of area companies like Fowler & Hammer, Inc. and private individuals within our community, the statue dedicated to Babe Weigent will be completed in time for the July Central High School reunion/dedication.
- MMOC PARISH HALL TIME-LAPSE VIDEO
- FHI WINS 2ND CONSECUTIVE “BEST OF LA CROSSE – BEST GENERAL CONTRACTOR” AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES DESIGN & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION TO CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- SUMMER ELSTON RECEIVES $6,480 ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE TRAINING GRANT
- DECEMBER 1ST IS FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. NIGHT AT ROTARY LIGHTS!