Fowler & Hammer, Inc. participated in the inaugural La Crosse Public Library Touch-a-Truck event Friday which allows children to explore and get behind the wheel of various work trucks. There were over 350 attendees at this years event and Fowler & Hammer, Inc.’s, Ben Seidel enjoyed showing all the children our company semi (especially the horn). For more information on the event, please click here.
- MMOC PARISH HALL TIME-LAPSE VIDEO
- FHI WINS 2ND CONSECUTIVE “BEST OF LA CROSSE – BEST GENERAL CONTRACTOR” AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES DESIGN & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION TO CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- SUMMER ELSTON RECEIVES $6,480 ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE TRAINING GRANT
- DECEMBER 1ST IS FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. NIGHT AT ROTARY LIGHTS!