The La Crosse Public Education Foundation has created an Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID) program focused on college-readiness for students from low-income families who are traditionally underrepresented in college enrollment and graduation rates.
The program serves more than 300 students per year within the School District of La Crosse.
Fowler & Hammer, Inc. recognizes the importance of investing in our children’s educational future and makes an annual contribution in support of this program. To learn more about the La Crosse Public Education Foundation and the AVID program, please click here.
- MMOC PARISH HALL TIME-LAPSE VIDEO
- FHI WINS 2ND CONSECUTIVE “BEST OF LA CROSSE – BEST GENERAL CONTRACTOR” AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES DESIGN & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION TO CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- SUMMER ELSTON RECEIVES $6,480 ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE TRAINING GRANT
- DECEMBER 1ST IS FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. NIGHT AT ROTARY LIGHTS!