La Crosse Promise acknowledges outgoing board members Brad Sturm, Jim Fowler, and Andrew Bosshard for their service and commitment to the Promise mission. The three will remain advisors to the board.
“Our three retiring board members were instrumental in the growth of La Crosse Promise from a fledgling organization to a robust presence in La Crosse schools and neighborhoods. I am privileged to have been able to work with all of them. I am excited about the energy and experience that our five new board members bring and the roles they will play in the continuing growth of La Crosse Promise.”
— Margaret Dihlmann-Malzer, Board President
- FHI LENDS A HELPING HAND TO theEXCHANGE COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- 2019 LPEF GOLD STAR GRANTS ANNOUNCED
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. SUPPORTS THE STEPPIN’ OUT IN PINK WALK
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. JOINS DOWNTOWN MAINSTREET, INC. ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION
- JIM FOWLER RETIRES FROM LA CROSSE PROMISE BOARD OF DIRECTORS