The 2019 La Crosse Public Education Foundation Gold Star Grants have been awarded! Fowler & Hammer, Inc. is underwriting a $5,000 grant for educator training at Logan Middle School. Congratulations to Lisa Buley on being named the grant recipient.
Grant Details (via LPEF):
$5,000 to support training for two educators (along with a third supported by District funding) to enable Logan Middle School to launch a yearlong orientation program helping 6th-grade students with the transition to middle school and a new academic and social structure. The program trains 8th-grade students to be mentors to 6th-graders, leading to increased attendance, reduced disciplinary issues and improved school climate. While new to Logan and the middle-school level, a similar program called Link Crew has been successful at Central High.
- FHI LENDS A HELPING HAND TO theEXCHANGE COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- 2019 LPEF GOLD STAR GRANTS ANNOUNCED
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. SUPPORTS THE STEPPIN’ OUT IN PINK WALK
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. JOINS DOWNTOWN MAINSTREET, INC. ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION
- JIM FOWLER RETIRES FROM LA CROSSE PROMISE BOARD OF DIRECTORS