Excerpt from the October 19, 2017 blog entry by Mary, Mother of the Church Parish
Photo Credit: MMOC Parish
Sam Jaekel is the Site Superintendent looking after all things in the building of our new parish hall. Let’s meet Sam…
Sam’s job is to keep things coordinated and humming along in the construction process. That means thinking ahead, mapping out a detailed schedule, contacting subcontractors, keeping people in the loop.
Sam is an outgoing, cheerful guy. His job is about relationships: Working closely with the client, subcontractors, and Chris Huston, Project Manager. I asked about taking a photo of the roofing crew, and Sam knew how to handle that.
To continue reading this blog entry, please click here.
- MMOC PARISH HALL TIME-LAPSE VIDEO
- FHI WINS 2ND CONSECUTIVE “BEST OF LA CROSSE – BEST GENERAL CONTRACTOR” AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES DESIGN & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION TO CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- SUMMER ELSTON RECEIVES $6,480 ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE TRAINING GRANT
- DECEMBER 1ST IS FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. NIGHT AT ROTARY LIGHTS!