The University of Wisconsin – La Crosse recently hosted a groundbreaking ceremony for the new Science Labs Building being built by Fowler & Hammer, Inc. The 187,600 SF replacement for Cowley Hall will use 822 tons of rebar and 11,750 cubic yards of structural concrete. The building has an expected completion date of August (2018).
(Photo Credit: University of Wisconsin – La Crosse)
- MMOC PARISH HALL TIME-LAPSE VIDEO
- FHI WINS 2ND CONSECUTIVE “BEST OF LA CROSSE – BEST GENERAL CONTRACTOR” AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES DESIGN & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION TO CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- SUMMER ELSTON RECEIVES $6,480 ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE TRAINING GRANT
- DECEMBER 1ST IS FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. NIGHT AT ROTARY LIGHTS!