Erik Daily, La Crosse Tribune
As part of a neighborhood revitalization effort, a complete renovation of Powell park including open lawn areas, stone paths, shelter upgrades, and landscaping improvements is underway.
Several other unique features including a historic water fountain and handicap accessible areas are also planned for the new space.
Fowler & Hammer, Inc. expects to complete the project in early Fall of 2017. For more information regarding the Powell Park renovation, please click here.
- MMOC PARISH HALL TIME-LAPSE VIDEO
- FHI WINS 2ND CONSECUTIVE “BEST OF LA CROSSE – BEST GENERAL CONTRACTOR” AWARD
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. DONATES DESIGN & GENERAL CONSTRUCTION TO CHILDREN’S MUSEUM
- SUMMER ELSTON RECEIVES $6,480 ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE TRAINING GRANT
- DECEMBER 1ST IS FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. NIGHT AT ROTARY LIGHTS!