Via La Crosse Tribune (Mike Tighe)
Photo Credit: Peter Thomson
Fowler & Hammer, Inc. is providing storage space assistance in the form of a large container to theExchange community assistance program. This program helps less fortunate community members by providing them with household items such as furniture, blankets, towels, and cleaning supplies.
Due to a change in warehouse availability, theExchange program will be looking for a new 3,000-5,000 SF location before the March 1, 2019 moving deadline.
Between January and November of 2018, theExchange provided furniture and household items to a total of 292 households.
For more information, please view theExchange brochure by clicking here.
- FHI LENDS A HELPING HAND TO theEXCHANGE COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- 2019 LPEF GOLD STAR GRANTS ANNOUNCED
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. SUPPORTS THE STEPPIN’ OUT IN PINK WALK
- FOWLER & HAMMER, INC. JOINS DOWNTOWN MAINSTREET, INC. ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION
- JIM FOWLER RETIRES FROM LA CROSSE PROMISE BOARD OF DIRECTORS